Homeowner Redfin reports that US house prices are rising. Rising in October 2021, “soon” real estate prices are rising at the same time.
The market price for the four weeks to October 31 rose 13% compared to the same year 1.5% from the previous three weeks. This equates to an increase of 0.1% over the same period in 2019.
Debt prices fell last week but increased by 30 percent from August and the share of homes sold in one week increased by 33 percent, to 5. 2.2 from September 12. At the same time in 2019, the family share. fell with weekly sales of 1.2 points.
“Rising property prices have reduced the risk for many homeowners,” said Redfin Chief Economist Daryl Fairweather. “Fear of loss (FOMO) has been strong in this small market, especially today for buyers who could not afford to buy a house last year before paying up to 15 home loans”
Some important market trends of US 400+ metro:
• Real estate prices increased by 13% per year to $ 357,007. It increased by 30% from the same period in 2019 and increased by 1.5% from the previous four weeks on October 10. At the same time in 2019 prices were very high (+ 0.1%), and by 2020 real estate prices rose by 0.4%.
• New mortgage rates increased by 12% from the same period last year and 27% from 2019 to an average of $ 357,381.
• Real estate sales are expected to increase by 5% per annum, with an increase of 51% over the same period as 2019.
• Rent for new housing has dropped by 7% since last year, but 8% since 2019.
• Operating rents (the number of rental units being sold at any time during this period) have decreased by 22% from 2020 and decreased to 40% since 2019.
• 45% of homes built under a contract received products within the first two weeks of the market, from 41% last year and 30% from the previous year in 2019. From four weeks ending 19 September. , the share of homes under contract for two weeks stands at 1.6 percent. Since 2019, the share has dropped by 1.2 points.
• 33% of subcontracted households acquired products within the market week, from 29% at the same time last year and 19% in 2019. Homes under contract within ‘week to 2.6 percent. Since 2019, the share has dropped by 1.2 points.
• Homes sold in the market for the second half of 23 days, a whole week over 16 days with neck pain in June and July, from 31 days last year and 45 days in 2019.
• 45% of homes sold over rental prices, up from 35% last year and 22% in 2019.
• On average, 4.7% of real estate sales fell weekly, up 1.1 percent from the same period in 2020, up 0.1 points from 2019.
• The average rental price, which measures the proximity of real estate to real estate prices, was pure and 100.6%. In other words, a typical house sells at 0.6% above the normal price.
• Mortgage applications fell 2% weekly (adjusted annually) for the last week on October 29. The last week of November 4, decreased to 3.09%.
• From 1 January to 31 October, home exports increased by 0.2%, compared to a 9% increase over the same period last year, but changed more than -2% in 2019, according to home technology company ShowTime.
• Redfin Homebuyer Demand Index decreased by 2.2 points per week to 31 May and up 14% from the previous year.