According to a recent report by ATTOM Data Solutions Opportunity Locations, Zone prices of single-family homes and apartments rose from the second quarter of 2021 to the third quarter of 2021, with 62 percent of Zone’s capacity in the country growing by less than 20 percentages per year up to 47 percent of them. The patterns continued in line with the broader U.S. housing market because you are strong in the direct tenth year of salary. In a way, the prices of the Space Zone have been good, adding to last year’s patterns.
Real estate prices in most areas of real estate have followed many prices in many other parts of the United States. In the third quarter of 2021. About three-quarters of the zones have enough data to analyze which median prices for the third quarter were below $ 310,500. This is the same as last year for the first time.
Media prices in the third quarter of this year in the zone fell below $ 233 percent. But it fell from 57 percent in the second half of 2021 to 63 percent last year as prices for some of the country’s poorest households continue to have large markets.
With significant growth, prices rose 25 percent year-on-year in the third quarter from three in the convenient zone.
That increase came even as the financial crisis caused severe damage in poor areas, as it included many tax incentives aimed at promoting economic stability.
Zones indicated under the Registered or Low-Income Book Tax Code correspond to various discounts in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and the United States. Census data, as defined by the U.S. Census Bureau, covers 1,200 to 8,000 people and about 4,000 people.
“The third phase of 2021 is similar to the second, the same as the first when it comes to house prices in some of the most affected areas in the United States. At the same time, the decline. ATTOM head of production.” Real Estate prices in the cosmos are much lower than in other regions. However, the continuation of income has shown that more families are buying in these areas – it should be attractive. Businesses want to take advantage of the tax opportunity. “
Highlights of the report include:
• Prices of single-family houses and rental apartments increased from the second quarter of 2021 to the third quarter of 2021 to 3136 (62 percent) objects with sufficient survey data and increased to 3416 (78 percent) last year until the third quarter of this year. By comparison, quarterly rates rose outside the census by 65 percent and annual rates by 82 percent. (Of the 5402 space zones in the report, 5040 were complete recordings of the use of the second and third phase climate forecasts for 2021; 4393 were complete recordings for the medium-term equations. Third 2020 and third quarter 2021).
• Housing prices rose by 20 percent in the third quarter of 2021 for vacant real estate in 2055 (47 percent). Prices rose sharply to 53 percent of some census books worldwide during this period.
• The potential of the zone has improved by 25% compared to the third quarter of 2020 until the third quarter of 2021. ) from local locations but only in 31 percent of census publications elsewhere in the world.
• Average sales per capita of about half of all opportunities in the region grew annually in the third quarter of 2021, growing by 15.9 percent relative to real estate prices.
• The provinces have had 20 fully accounted for zones, with a high proportion of the region where prices have risen every year in the third quarter. , 97 percent of the area), Arizona (94 percent), Massachusetts (91 percent), Delaware (90 percent), and Utah (89 percent).
• Of the 5,402 sites reported, 1951 (36 percent) sites were still below $ 150,000 in the third quarter of 2021, and 913 (17 percent) sites were priced between $ 150,000 and $ 1909. The overall percentage of sites with an average price of less than $ 226 decreased from 63 percent in the third quarter of 2020 to 53 percent in the third quarter of 2021.
• Media prices in the Zone in the third quarter of 2021 ranged from $ 299 to $ 9.96 (22 percent) but rose from $ 350 to $ 2,550 (1,250 percent).
• The Midwest continued to receive the most Vacant Zone cards in the third quarter of 2021, with house prices below $ 150,000 (60 percent), followed by the South (42 percent), East (35 percent), and West (5 percent).
• The income of the median family in 87% of the surveyed spatial zones was less than half of their place of residence. The median income was less than three-quarters of the population in 56 percent of the state and less than half in 16.