According to the global Residential real estate consultant JLL, by 2030, one-third of the global real estate consulting will be done in residential areas, this will increase from 25% by 2020 and 14% in 2010. Continued to be supported by the population growth, economy, and market capitalization will accelerate the growth of stable markets and accelerate the growth of emerging markets in the Asia Pacific and Europe.
Funds in the health sector represent funds allocated to the real estate sector, including offices, in the Residential real estate sector.
Media analysis in JLL’s Growing Opportunities in Living research shows that cash flow in the segment has increased. Investment is kept in most homes or Residential homes and markets, as investors invest in future satisfaction, growth opportunities, and the foundation provided for these organisms. By 2020, about $ 200 billion worldwide will be invested in residential areas around the world, and with the growth of cities and other factors including housing capacity, the demand for investors is expected to increase.
“Competitiveness for living products has increased worldwide, and there are no indications that it will reduce the consumer demand for this stable segment. Manufacturers have attacked and expanded their position in the industry. They will try to expand beyond the lower financial markets;” said Sean Coghlan. , Global Director, Capital Markets Research, JLL.
The chances of a life group are based on basic human conditions, economic policies, and local laws, JLL said, all of which have encouraged the promotion of adult groups in places such as the United States, Germany, the Netherlands, and the Great Empire. Although only a handful of markets are considered to have grown at that time, this sector is still well known in strong economies such as Australia.
However, JLL analysis shows that risk and return are not shared, and strong and demand markets offer the best chance of attracting and growing shares, but there are and more problems for traders than larger markets.
“With the expansion of the branch and the addition of new facilities, we are expanding and expanding our customers and suppliers. It creates stronger and stronger regions,” the report said. I am Coghlan.
The stable investment in the health and rental industry has made it possible to become a major retailer in the United States, and thus to compete with the global Residential real estate market. During the last recession, total revenue reached 17% per year, more than in offices and stores. In recent times, lower prices have led to greater competition for products in the market and encouraged entrepreneurs to enter life-saving markets. Food – especially in the European and Asian Pacific regions.
According to JLL, the following drivers and tests confirm the existence of potential segments and market improvement segments:
• Urbanization: The decline in recent years has led to inequality in supply and housing problems in many Residential markets. Both young and old embrace the desire to live in the middle of the neighborhood, travel, and prosper. These are signs of dense areas that meet the needs of employers and development pipelines.
• In-migration: In cities (between urban and sub-market) and countries, population density is an important factor in the need for transport. With the increase in the disease, more and more people have moved from small parts of the Residential city to more remote areas; however, the future of small shops in urban areas remains uncertain.
• Demographic fundamentals: Based on the history of young people, especially residents in their 20s and 30s, the provision of rental housing has increased and has attracted more residents. The number of millennial adults will be increased by the older generation of z -figures, to find opportunities for stable growth in the medium to long term.
• Housing affordability: Over the past decade, more and more people around the world have been increasingly unable to find housing, due to credit crunch and housing restrictions. Of the 24 markets surveyed by JLL, household prices were more than twelve times the household income.
• Local regulations: Laws and regulations can affect the accessibility and scope of the rental and retail market. Policymakers can enforce rental orders to threaten housing insecurity, and affect wages. On the other hand, local urban market regulations can support high-rise housing, influencing the development and demand for rental housing.